Gitlab Jenkins03 Apr 2019 • Leave Comments
- Jenkins is a Continuous Integration (CI) utility. Among others, which is mostly used to automate building, testing, delivering or deploying packages upon sources pushed to the mainlin repository.
- Gitlab requires Webhooks.
- Jenkins requires gitlab-plugin or Gitlab Webhook Plugin.
- Generally speaking, the Webhook defined in Gitlag repository will call the Gitlab Webhook Plugin associated with Jenkins server which in return performs the build.
- Choose the Long-term Support (LTS).
- Java is located under '/home/shibin.luo/collectflume/jdk1.8.0_112/bin/java'.
~ # sudo wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/jenkins.repo http://pkg.jenkins-ci.org/redhat-stable/jenkins.repo ~ # sudo rpm --import https://jenkins-ci.org/redhat/jenkins-ci.org.key ~ # sudo yum install jenkins